3D SurfBlocks is a free trial software application from the Oldies subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2004-06-06. The program can be installed on Windows.
3D SurfBlocks is a puzzle type game with playing field spread upon a 3D surface. It will give you opportunity to apply both your intelligence and reaction speed. The game requires groups of three or more adjacent blocks to be cleared making the blocks above fall down collapsing the rows above. A certain number of rows have to be cleared to continue on to the next level. New blocks are constantly being added from the bottom row at varying speed, which goes up as you get to higher levels. Once a column reaches the top, the game is over. There are also special blocks with bombs, which will either clear blocks of the same color or the whole area that surround a black bomb.
1. Simple controls and easy to learn game play.
2. Non-violent game the entire family can participate.
3. Five different playing field surfaces with unique challenges.
4. Twisted Mode with constantly revolving surface.
5. Diversity Mode when type of surface is changing with level change.
6. Ability to use MP3 and MIDI files of gamer's choice as game soundtrack.
7. High Score tracking for every surface.
8. Switch between Full Screen and Windowed Modes.
3D SurfBlocks (version 1.0) has a file size of 4.24 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 255 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.